Hikvision, a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of security products and solutions that deliver the ideal combination of high performance and extreme value, continues to add products to their extensive lineup by announcing a new 5 MP AcuSense Fisheye Network Camera (Model DS-2CD3956G2-ISU).
This new camera delivers high quality images with efficient H.265+ video compression and employs Hikvision AcuSense technology, which is powered by deep learning algorithms to bring human and vehicle target classification alarms to front and backend devices to minimize false alarms. This latest addition to Hikvision’s lineup of emerging security technologies was developed in response to market demand for security products that deliver reliable high-performance operation and extreme value.
“Our fisheye cameras are a great way to cover large areas with outstanding image quality and dynamic range,” said John Xiao, Vice President of Marketing, Hikvision USA. “This new AcuSense fisheye model incorporates some of our newest and most advanced technologies. Hikvision is committed to innovation and bringing users technology that improves security and situational awareness.”
Hikvision’s AcuSense technology embeds deep-learning algorithms into cameras and video recorders to automatically detect through real-time analytics and push instant notifications to users’ mobile devices. False alarms are minimized by only identifying humans or vehicles, and avoiding triggers from animals and falling leaves, for example.
The new 5 MP AcuSense fisheye network camera also features:
• Support for Hikvision Embedded Open Platform (HEOP) and importing third-party applications
• 1.5 TOPS computing power, 60 MB system memory, 400 MB smart RAM, and 2 GB eMMC storage for sharing resources
• 180° fisheye views
• 360° and 180° de-warping display modes
• High quality imaging with 5 MP resolution
• Up to 4 live-view display modes
• Clear imaging against strong backlight with 120 dB true WDR technology
• Extensive network security functions
• Built-in microphone
Source: Hikvision Date: 2023/05/10 Related tags: Hikvision, fisheye camera